Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Good Eunuch Is Hard To Come By


Alright Bitches... I'm back. Can we please discuss the fact that I get more comments when I don't blog than when I do? What the hell is up with that? I hate you all you whores.




Without further ado, we return to the trials and tribulations that have encompassed our fair Big Brother abode...




Like, oh my god, I'm the HOH you guys! Can you stand it? Seriously, I have to fight tooth and nail like everyday. Everyone wants to get between me and my man and it's literally almost too much to take. I've saved everybody in this house. Sure, my hair's greasy and I'm breaking out like a 15 yr old hanging out at McDonald's, but I'm a fighter. I'm a survivor. I'm not gonna give up (what)/I'm not gon' stop (what)/I'm gonna work harder (what)/I'm gonna make it (what)/I'm a survivor (what)... Brendooooon. I have to say the word "Brendon" once every five minutes or else he ceases to exist. My man is so amazing. Tooth and nail baby. Like, literally, like I deserve some respect for being in the HOH hizzy TWICE. If it weren't for me, none of these people would have made it into the Jury House. Where's my champagne? That Kristen is such a bitch. She looked at me wrong the other day and, like, now I have to kick her to the curb. I'm so amazing. I'll bet America is like, "Brenchel we love you!" Screw that Jeff and Jordan. Amazing Race here I come...


We have a new HOH and I've suddenly acquired a case of the migraines. No joke. She speaks and I'm on the hunt for some Extra Strength Tylenol. I swear by the end of this season I'll have a nasty oxy habit and have to go to rehab or some shit like that. You'll be getting the bill CBS. Alright, so Hyena Fuckface is the HBIC and all of a sudden the house is on it's knees ready to lick her toes. Why, oh why, is everyone so afraid of her? Yes, she looks like she has nits in her hair, but buy some Rid and be done with it. Watching Enzo, Hayden, and Lane kiss her ass is beyond repugnant and that's just how the day began.


Hayden is in the HOH and his first order of business is to throw his nighttime lover under the bus. He tells Brenchel he's not happy with the way Kristen has been handling herself since last night and all I could do was watch in horror. What. A. Pussy. Once I remarked on how strong the brotherhood of Badda-bing was, but no more. Those assholes will do anything short of whacking one another in order to stay in that house. Alliance schmalliance. It's every man for himself. Hayden goes on to say that it actually serves his best interest for Kristen to be in the Jury House. It may not serve Brenchel's, but it sure does serve his. Ok, now why would you even say something like that? WHY?! Why tell Hyena Fuckface and her man what will help you win the game but, at the same time, be a disadvantage to them? I just don't get it. Hayden's a moron. I was ready to like him and forgive him his first week HOH paranoia, but forget it. He's as penisless as Brendon. In fact, this whole damn house is full of vaginas and eunuchs. I sometimes wonder to myself if Badda-bing won't head to Rome after this BB thing is all done and start a choir or something. A good eunuch is hard to come by these days.


Hayden tells Rachel that someone in the house said that she was after a "strong couple" this week. Hayden thinks this means either him and Kristen or Lane and Britney. Rachel wants to know who told him this little nugget of info, but Hayden refuses to name names. Brendon begins to question Hayden and comes to the conclusion that Matt is the one saying Brenchel is after a strong couple. Hayden just shrugs his shoulders, shakes his shaggy mane, and says "I don't know." Brendon says, "It's Matt. I know it's Matt." Hayden just smiles. So basically, in a nutshell, what Hayden has done in the course of 10 minutes is throw his pseudo girlfriend and his brotherhood alliance under the bus.


Then the Feeds went down for a Luxury Competition and, quite frankly, I'm a little pissed about it. It's way too soon to be doing Luxury isn't it? I kinda wonder if Ragan's whining is the reason behind the comp. These assholes got a week of no slop because of Ragan and his constant bitching. Did they get a movie Luxury Comp because of it too? Anyhow, yeah, it was for a movie screening of the new film The Other Guys starring Will Ferrell and Marky Mark. Brendon's team won it I think and Rachel lives to coo another day.


After the Luxury Comp we find Hayden talking to Lane. He's telling Lane that Kristen is definitely going up on the block and that either himself or Lane will be going up opposite her. Brenchel is convinced that Lane threw that surfboard HOH comp (I can't remember from the DR sessions, did he?) and they're on a mission to get rid of "floaters" and keep only the "deserving ones" in the house. Lane is pissed he's being called a floater and says, "Fucking put me up then." Hayden doesn't seem too bothered by it. His main concern is that his lover Kristen will actually win POV. Way to be loyal brah. If Kristen wins POV, then it might be Lane against Hayden and Mr. Mop Head isn't exactly sure if he has enough votes to stay.


Meanwhile the Dragon Lady is up in the HOH begging for her life. She was so hurt and tortured by being on the block last week that she doesn't think she can stomach it another week. That's the whackiest/funniest excuse ever to stay off the block... "I just don't think mentally I can handle it." Kathy goes on to tell Brenchel that she's always been there for them, but last week when she needed them the most they weren't there for her at all. She's got a point. The reason I hated Kathy so much from the getgo was because she was too supportive of Brenchel, but the second she goes on the block they completely disappeared. Brenchel listens to what she has to say and Brendon suddenly speaks up. He's using words like "we" and "us" and "our" when referring to the decision "they" have to make. Rachel begins to get a little annoyed and she, rightfully, reminds him that it's her HOH, not his... which brings me to my Brendonism of the day.


It's like an Adlerism (Jonathan Adler), but it's been Brendonfied. Yesterday Jonathan Adler tweeted this: Don’t neuter your neutrals—a zippy accent color will ignite your beige! Why, thank you Jonathan. I don't know how I existed without your pottery or your gay happy chic. A Brendonism would go something like this: Don't neuter me Rachel - I promise I won't say "we"! *sigh* Brendon is awful. The way he speaks when he's in a position of power makes me lunge for my rat bag. He loooooves to go on and on about how he deserves to be there and how he only sees the good in people and yadda yadda yadda I'd much rather endure a painful case of spinal meningitis than listen to his bullshit. The funny thing is you can totally tell that it annoys Rachel as well. Her eyes glaze over and she lets him ramble on, but inside she's thinking, "I'm HOH not YOU!" I see people on Twitter predicting a Brenchel break up and I just laugh. These two will not break up. Without Brendon, Rachel is all alone. This is why she lets him ramble and lets him think he's got a say in this weeks decision making. They put up with each other's miserable habits just so they're not alone in this world. They'll break up when Big Brother is over and done with (unless, of course, they get cast on The Amazing Race). Brendon will have a strong female fan base and once Rachel turns all green with envy he'll see her for the psycho she truly is. One thing about Jordan, I still think she's a moron who should be riding the short bus to get around town, but she's not jealous. She's blissfully ignorant to the world around her.


Kathy eventually leaves the HOH and now it's Lane's turn. I can pretty much sum up what he had to say in about 3 words... Kristen is bad. He blames everything... cancer, hurricanes, and that bear attack in Yellowstone all on Kristen. No reasons behind why or how she's the mastermind of all the evils in the world. Who needs reasons right? Just unfairly put the blame on the only chick I like in this house and be done with it. I began to drift off into a daydream of CBS showing my blog to everyone in the house. I picture a laptop and horrified faces in the DR. All the HG's read about how I adore Kristen and, in retaliation, they're now after her. That has to be the reason for why this week is so fucking nuts. I refuse to accept any other. I don't understand why people on Twitter don't like her either. Being the selfish and self-serving bitch I am I'm forced to believe it's all a big anti-Colette Lala movement. They're all jealous of me. I just know it. Oh my god... Rachel is rubbing off on me. Send help. Call 911. Take a biopsy. Give me a catheter. Perform whatever medical procedure you need to. I don't care just get her out of me!!!


Speaking of the lovely Kristen, let's just fast forward to the big moment of the day: Kristen in the HOH with Rachel. It took some gentle nudging by Hayden and Kathy, but Kristen finally made her way up to the HOH. Rachel is all dressed in black, half an eyebrow painted on, roots showing, pimples bursting, lips sneering. In walks Kristen... fresh-faced, clear skin, hair sassily twisted up into a casual chignon. Kristen begins by saying she knows that this is all a game and she's not expecting an apology from Rachel. LMAO Delightful! I love it. You can tell Rachel was thinking, "This bitch wanted my apology?" Rachel gets mad and begins to attack Kristen for the way she played the HOH. Rachel didn't like how Kristen kept putting Rachel up against people. Kristen cites that Rachel did the exact same thing to her. For some reason, that fact doesn't register with Rachel. She's only concerned with how she's been wronged. Rachel has such a sense of entitlement that I can't help but wonder where the hell it comes from. I mean, she's not all that pretty, she's fucking annoying, everything that comes out of her mouth sounds phony even when it's not phony, and she's extremely selfish. Maybe she hangs out with bottom feeders who eat out of dumpsters and worship her. I can't imagine Rachel having pretty friends and hanging out with the cool kids. I picture her wanting more of a queen-like role in social situations which is why I'm 95% sure all her partying happens with the lowlifes on the Vegas Strip. Those type of people make Rachel feel important whereas someone with success would only make her feel inadequate.


Anyhow, the conversation continues and Kristen tells Rachel that she was never gunning for her. Rachel was her friend. Kristen is playing a very different game from everyone else and she's not letting emotions rule her decision making. The only time she started to get weird about Rachel was when Rachel started to treat her like shit for no reason at all. It's so true too. All of a sudden Rachel got a whiff of Kristen and Hayden stealing her showmance thunder and she got insanely jealous. People in the house like Kristen whereas Rachel is always everyone's number one target. Kristen begins to talk about how she was Andrew's number one supporter, but when he was on the block last week he never bothered to approach her. He got it into his head that Kristen didn't like him anymore and it all blew up with that ridiculous speech of his. Kristen tells Rachel that Andrew singlehandedly fucked her over big time with his speech. In the matter of 8 minutes on live television everything came crashing down around her. I still can't get over that the reason for Andrew's anger was because Kristen wouldn't console him. I'll bet Andrew had the hots for Kristen but the fact that she was a shiksa coupled with her hooking up with Hayden was just too much for poor crybaby Andrew to bear. Why else would he get so pissed?


Rachel listens to everything Kristen has to say, but every time she responds it always something about Rachel and Rachel's feelings. She truly has a gift. Rachel then openly accuses Kristen of wanting to be the only girl in the house. Kristen admits to maybe being a little jealous of Rachel's friendship with Britney. She felt left out and Kathy just happened to be the only girl who'd talk to her. Kristen also admits to not being really adept in reading when other people are upset with her. She tells Rachel that she never wants to fight with her like that again and that if Rachel has a problem with her then to please let Kristen know so they can avoid the catty bitchiness.


The conversation went on forever and I'm in a little bit of a hurry this morning. In a nutshell, Kristen told Rachel that if Rachel keeps her safe this week, she'll keep Rachel safe next week. Tit for tat. That's how Kristen rolls. Kristen knows that Rachel is strong and that's actually why Kristen respected her in the first place. She even considered going to Final 2 with Rachel because it'd be a hell of a competition between two tough broads. I may or may not have added the "tough broads" part. Kristen admitted to liking Hayden, but said that they weren't hooking up at night with Andrew in the room. LOL Naughty Kristen. OK so she told a little white lie. I forgive her. I like her so I'm gonna defend her.


In the end, it was all for naught. Rachel nominated Kristen and Hayden. Not only did she nominate them, but in her nomination speech she told the entire house to "bring it on" and come after her and her man. What. A. Fucking. Idiot. The speech was so bad that we were treated to Brendon reprimanding Rachel for almost 10 solid minutes without interruption. Rachel just stared at him with her one painted on eyebrow and her roots glistening. Brendon demanded that she go down and apologize to everyone. Her behavior is beginning to fuck with his game and I think one of his balls started to descend but I can't be sure. Eventually, Rachel walked out on Brendon and begrudgingly offered the house a half-hearted apology. She said her emotions got the best of her and she did it for TV. Did it for TV? God, I hate her.


I missed the late night stuff and this morning has been crazy so I'm gonna end this here. I had some computer/wireless issues so please forgive my lack of screencaps. I'm on a friend's laptop and was forced to write this without my notes. The good news is that for the next few days, the blog should be somewhat back to normal. My full attention will be on Big Brother and this blog. I just want to thank you all for being so supportive and continuing to come back everyday. It's been a difficult month and I hate that I've missed days blogging. You have no idea how much it annoys me. Thanks for sticking with me. I really do appreciate it.


So, how hard are you rooting for Kristen to win the POV? If the noms stay the same, who do you think will go home? Who will Hayden throw under the bus today? What should the name of the Big Brother Eunuch choir be? Comment it out bitches and have a great day!



29 comments:

  1. what a great description of rachel and kristen in the HOH. i'm starting to sense a cinderella / evil step-sister vibe going on here. i think rachel finds life a lot easier to handle with a bottle in her hand. well, two bottles if you count the red dye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to say love this blog it makes me laugh so hard. Better than the actual show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this point I'd like Kristin to win the VETO and Kathy to go up and OUT. Then I'd like to see some hard core going after Rachel business. I'm not totally against Hayden. You gotta do what you gotta do to stay in the game. Same with Kristen, she wallowed in that HOH room for so long that I had to switch feeds. Brendon was right when he said to Rachel that she and Kristen talked too long. He was also right in chewing her out after the noms. Rachel on the other hand looked like she was going to turn into a werewolf and eat Brendon and everyone else before the night was over. I was glad to see Brendon give it to her. He knew he had to keep his cool and mollycoddle her with the "I'm only saying this because I love you" crap to keep her on his team. I'd like to see him in action without her. My vote...send Kathy home this week and Rachel home next week and then let the chips fall. ~greengina

    ReplyDelete
  4. -by the way, Kristen is gorgeous, but I think her butt has been airbrushed in that picture! ~greengina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, Lala! We miiiiiissssssed you! I hope there's a light at the end of the tunnel for you. Personal stuff, car troubles, no internet, OH MY. I appreciate you making time to entertain us. You're the best!

    I'm still holding out hope that Kristen will start something with the bitch, oh say around Wednesday. Of course they're all passive aggressive now. But SHE is crazy so I'm sure she'll continue to say asinine shit, even with Brendon's reprimands. Someone will tell her ass off eventually. Its gonna be Kristen or sanctimonious Regan (bitchboy doesn't count because he tucks his balls up his ass whenever SHE furrows her brow at him. --- I'm gonna start calling HER she-who-must-not-be-named or SWMNBN. It makes me feel better not to type her name )

    Oh and how said am I that it looks like britney is actually friends with HER. All is not right with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only do I have every appendage crossed for Kristen to win POV, but I have also lit some candles for her to get HOH next week! I think today Hayden will throw his mom under the bus saying she specifically told him before leaving home to come between Rachel and her man. I think the BB Eunuch choir should be either the Fairy Foursome, or just The BB choir (Balless Bitchboys).

    ReplyDelete
  7. "So, how hard are you rooting for Kristen to win the POV?"

    VERY.

    If they dont rid that house of Rachel soon Im going to have to join the self mutilation therapy sessions. And whats with her hair lately? I think Lane needs to hog tie her and have Brit wash it for her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love Kristin. She and Brit are my favorite, so I'm really hoping that Brit is just kissing R's ass. Kristin and Brit need to sit and talk.....get the rest of then bitches out then the house would be fun, or the jury house. Can you just see R in the jury house knowing that B was in the house with KRISTIN???? HA! That would be great!

    I hope beyond hope that Kristin wins POV. I almost didn't watch when Matt fucked everyone and didn't put up B and R. Then, when R won HOH again I about had a meltdown.......Kristin HAS to stay in the house-if anything but because my husband thinks she's hot......

    Hayden has pissed me off, but I want him to stay in the house too. When Rachel gets evicted, she will be crawling the walls knowing that H and K's showmance is getting the airtime that she craved.

    Not sure if I can stand much more, Kristin needs to stay and someone who will really get B or R (preferably R) needs to win the next HOH......I want to see R beg.



    Thanks for the awesome blogs. Look forward to them everyday!
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want Kristen to win POV, and HoH on Thursday, and when Vegas Red (a cheap red whine) puts the key around her neck, I want Kristen to kiss her on the cheek like Michael Corleone did to Fredo and say, "Buh-bye, Bitch". Yeah, that's what I want.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK... about the R/B staredown... at first I thought she was feeling sad... then as you watch she has certain twitches. It actually lasts for about 25 minutes without a SOUND (word, sigh, murmur... NOTHING) from Rachel. I didn't think it was possible for HER to not speak. I got chills and felt like she is actually a demon instead of harlot. No wonder you want to stab yourself when you hear her laugh. The demon is channeling through the internet to get us all.

    First of all, when a woman stops fighting back she is DONE with the relationship. Common knowledge! Brendon should be VERY scared of her now.

    Here is what I think she was thinking. "FUCK... I'm stuck with this doucheydouche bitchboy for two more months so at least the target is on him. What would happen if I back doored him this week so I don't have to deal with him in Jury? Would I be the house hero or would I be next out the door since I can't win HOH next week. This sucks! Guess I have to tolerate his lack of testosterone and sing Kumbaya for two months... then I'll drop him at final 3 or kick his ass at final two."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome blog! You crystalize our thoughts precisely. I hope everything gets better for you soon. Sending good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I first found your blog last year and even though I didn't agree with anything you said I found it amusing so I thought I would check it out this year. I'm either getting bitchier or your take on this years hamsters is more accurate then last year. I started out liking Brendan and Rachel because I always seem to root for the underdogs but these two make it very difficult to like them. She's an idiot and his a pussy. I like Kristen and would love to see her go further but it looks like her days are numbered. Thanks for taking the time to give us a Bitchy perspective on Big Brother 12.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally agree with Stacked. During Brendon's speech to Rachel in the HOH while he was reprimanding her, she clearly was not listening to him but instead was thinking of all the medieval torture devices she would like to use on him. In some ways they are perfect for each other, he needs a mom and she needs to be completely in control and adored. Kristen is a much saner person, I just don't know how she can possibly listen to Kathy for such long periods of time without going insane or throwing her over the BB fence. I'm rooting for Kristen for POV and I'd like to see Hayden sweat all week until the vote just for being so quick to use Kristen as a decoy with Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look Lala, it's like this. I miss you when you're gone because without you BB is crap and that's just the way it is. You're hilariously bitchy. My favorite kind of broad. Get over it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Right on stacked...i agree with your observation. This season could be great IF:

    1. If Rachel has the balls to be a great manipulative player and backdoor Brendon.
    2. Brit sees how wimpy Brendon is..tell Rachel she could do better and partner up...
    TWO HOT BITCHES...that would be a great season.

    I could forgive all of Rachel's disgusting qualities if she went all the way...and be totally ruthless in this game. The female Evil Dick...with that red hair it would be great.

    BUT she's too stupid..buys her own PR. Really believes she's pretty and intelligent and going places on her talents...poor diluted thing. Why don't these scum bags appreciate the enormous opportunity and stop thinking they are anything but the latest sorry flavor of the month??

    Lala, you are the best BB blogger. Crack me up bitch, luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope all is well with you and must say that I don't respond because I bow to your supreme intellect and assessment of this dysfunctional 'House'. My husband and I look forward to your blog everyday. You are spot on and too funny for words.
    Just to be clear, if I had the money I would fly constant planes over the house with truths and witticisms from these blogs. I would rig the POV so Kristin could win it and I would pump nonstop recordings of all the opinions of the HGs into the HOH room until she self implodes and runs screaming from the BB House Chima style.
    Keep those blogs coming. You ROCK.

    ReplyDelete
  17. you know, I really wanted to like Rachel. I was even gonna give her a pass on the first couple of weeks. I often root for the underdog that people hate (Karen, Diane, Celsia, James, Sharon, Angie, Memphis, and yes, Jeff/Jordan), but Rachel is making it EXTREMELY difficult. Plus, Brendon is the worst. He's way worse than Rachel. From what I understand, Brendon misunderstood what she said at the nom ceremony was that she wanted K/H to bring it on, that she wanted to see them play hard instead of throwing everything.

    Brendon blew it out of proportion, shocker. But seriously, they are awful. Theres not anyone to root for ths year.

    ReplyDelete
  18. If were speaking literal about Hayden throwing someone under the bus I totally vote for bitch face Rachel!!! I'll even help him rope her up and throw her over the big brother fence. Maybe then her hyena pack will come running over to drag her off to where she belongs.

    I cannot believe Rachel put up Hayden and Kristen, like seriously? How jealous can you get?

    I bet there's gonna be a black out in California and Kristen beats the hell out of Rachel and nobody knows it. But me of course because I predicted it (:

    ReplyDelete
  19. crazycatlady - Thank you and you were much more "eloquent bitchy". Totally agree with anonymous that Rach (IF and only IF) smarts up could totally be the fem Evil Dick!

    The PERFECT situation (from a bitch point of view if I were in the house) is Kristin tries to make a hardcore FEM alliance with Brit and Rach... backdooring Brendon and USING Kath as a vote and then destroy the brigade starting with Matt so Regan goes to the girlie side. Sadly... those bitches are catty and it is doubtful there will be any girls in the final four at this point (including Regan). It is OBV (he he - sorry about using Rach's words) to the house which guys are TIGHT... it should be OBV that they are a strong alliance and I think that Regan knows this from his "speech" on the hammock to the live viewers Tuesday night. He knows Matt can't be trusted and if the rest of the non-brigade opened their eyes, they would know too. I like the guys in the brigade, BUT I predict that if they stay intact to the end, the DRAMA is GONE GONE GONE and I will be bored... which is worse than listening to HER laugh.

    At least that is how I would play it.

    BTW.. you should check the live feed from the staredown... no sounds from HER so it is entertaining AND frightening as hell. AND... did you check the beatboxing? It was pretty damn funny!

    Thu 10:29 PM BBT Enzo, Hayden, Brit Rach, Bren do the Lock Down ReMix with Enzo doing the Beat Box, SURE to be a classic!

    ONE MORE THING... LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog and have spammed it out on Facebook and email as the #1 BB blog to read. I ALWAYS make sure to use the restroom before I read, and don't have food/drink in my mouth so I don't die choking. Love ya, but don't wanna die for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welcome back with open arms and a "prescription" to soothe your nerves! My fantasy on getting SWMNBN to fall out is for Kristen to tell Brittany that she heard Brendon talking to "someone" about really second guessing his choice to hook up so soon, especially since Rachael has been acting so harsh. "I really want to let her know that she needs to take a step back, to kind of guard and protect her heart (Yes, I said it), but she wouldn't want to hear that from me. I really liked her and would not like to see her get so hurt, even if she is hateful to me." You know that Brittany would totally spread that around, people would let R. know and it is totally plausible that Brendon would say that. Therefore, chaos ensues, we are happily witnessing the destruction and "maybe" we can get an HOH who will start cleaning house.

    ReplyDelete
  21. How about Big Brother Balless Balladeers?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stacked, Boy are you and I sharing a brain. I was beaming thoughtwaves at Kristen all night during live feeds to form an all-bitch alliance. It is the ONLY way any of the resident females can save themselves. Brittney is deluding herself that Lane has her back, Kristen thinks she and Hayden are on the same wavelength and somehow Rachel thinks bitch boy can get her to the final two. I don't know why they aren't asking themselves why the boys are so safe and everyone else is at risk. Seems easy to see from out here. Anonymous (last anon post) also hit the nail on the head. Kristen has the ammo to start all sorts of conflagrations simply by lying her ass off about imaginary conversations. I don't know if she will do it. Maybe if she had a little more time between POV and the veto ceremony she would come up with it, but I think she is really in mental shutdown due to the emotional overload she has been on. The only bright spot I see right now is that Hayden is isolated from the boys and she is being such a good sport about the unitard and wig that she might be gaining some points, but she would have to combine that good impression with some serious lying about Hayden, Brenden, etc. to get her anywhere. This is a chance for the competition to really heat up and get interesting, but I'm not sure kristen will take that chance, and I'm not sure she has the devious personality to even consider it seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  23. crazycatlady.... I think we may be twins separated at birth... LOL! All the women are underdogs here and I am rooting for an all bitch alliance (except for Kathy... ugh! She is ruining my chances to go on the show myself because I'm 40 and they may think all 40 year old women will be that boring on the show). Regan (Matt's "bitch") and the other three bitches have 1% chance of getting to final 3/4 unless they wake up and decide to only "pretend" to be catty while having an "All Bitch Alliance" to throw off the guys.

    Ms. Lala... would Rachael not redeem herself with you if she backdoored Brendon in order to form the "All Bitch Alliance"? No more slurpy suckface (THANK GOD!), but can you endure the laugh at that point?

    OH... and Kristin is really owning that hippytard well, with a good attitude. Impressive considering how low she feels right now.

    Lets meld brainwaves and send them to Kristin & Brit & Rach to smarten the F up NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am agreeing with both crazycalady & stacked, only I would have to hope against hope that a Brit.Kris.Rach alliance wouldnt turn into the BB6 "Friendship"...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Piper... OH. HELL. THE. FUCK. NOOOOOOO! on friendship BS!!!!!

    Those girls are catty and only Kathy is really meaning "nice, good, sweet, deserving, blah blah blah" The other three are out for BLOOD! THANK BB GOD!!!!!!

    They could cause havok, drama, etc. I would love to see fake fights to make the guys think they are safe. But it really can only happen if Rachel offers to "sacrifice" Brendon to initiate herself into the group.

    Please please please - for my sanity - let her backdoor Brendon and then get Kathy and Regan out. Those two annoy the crap out of me with the "I like everyone, this one deserves to be here, blah blah blah" And Kathy's sympathy card pisses me off the most. Who REALLY wants to ONLY make it to Jury???? Really??? Go the hell away (even though it looks like she gets her wish) UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think Kristen is done. I just don't see a way out of it. As much as Britney may want B&R gone, she wants Kristen gone, too. She will not use the POV.

    Personally, I think Britney is playing a horrible game right now. Think about it... she's gonna let Kristen be voted out. Next week... she said if she wins HoH, she will put up B&R. Yeah, they boys will keep her around, but only until final 5. She will be stuck with Kathy and Ragan if she ever figures that out.

    As much as I hate B&R, she needs to stick with them. They will not put her up. And she has 2 automatic votes if she is ever on the block.

    Plus, whoever does send B&R out... that's 2 jury votes they aren't gonna get.

    I just want to see her being smarter because REALLY... who is there left to root for? B&R are gruesome. Ragan is an annoying, insufferable know-it-all. Kathy is worthless. Matt is too cocky for having done NOTHING at all of importance. Hayden is a selfish pussy. Enzo? Lane?

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm a hopeless optimist (hard to be that and a bitch too, but i manage). I sense a glimmer of hope for Kristen, if only Rachel can be brought on board to backdoor Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  28. They are now "THE BRI GAY ED"
    bunch of whiny bitches

    ReplyDelete
  29. "Yes, she looks like she has nits in her hair."
    LOL. I was wondering what was up w/that hairdo.

    "Those assholes will do anything short of whacking one another..."
    Just wait.

    "One thing about Jordan, I still think she's a moron who should be riding the short bus to get around town..." ROTHLMAO

    ReplyDelete