Monday, June 6, 2011

Big Brother 13 Early Bird Special!

Hey Bitches! While you were busy tweeting your weiner, Superpass went ahead and announced that the Big Brother 13 Early Bird Special will be available WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15th. 3 months for $29.99. And, for the first time ever, you'll be able to get your Live Feeds here at the Bitchy Big Brother Blog! *glitter falls from the sky*

I've sneaked a peek at the new Superpass and I can guarantee you'll run to those bowls of glitter on your windowsill for a little breast dippin'. So grab those gin bottles bitches and meet me here next Wednesday. It's gonna be one hot summer.

2 comments:

  1. Every year i say i'm not getting live feeds again due to the censorship. Now once again i am faced with do I or don't I. I am leaning toward no. I say this because i have showtime and their after dark shows the house and its censored also. I won't be missing anything or gaining anything special by purchasing the feeds, Last year one of my coworkers knew just as much as I did and she only watched the CBS broadcast once a week but stayed up to date thru blogs. I really don't see the value in purchasing the life feeds. They cut the challenges, switch cameras when things get juicy, constantly switching to fish or trivia or whatever they so decide to upset us with. I am sooo frustrated because I like the feeds but don't want the aggrevation/disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes the feeds great or awful comes down to one thing and one thing only - THE CAST. Last summer I didn't watch very much at all towards the end. As a matter of fact, I didn't watch very much towards the middle either. It was a crap season all around. BB11, however, you couldn't tear me away. I completely understand people waiting to see if it'll be worth it. My first season with the feeds I ordered in week 2 I think and, because I'm incredibly lazy, I just keep them year round. It's easy and I don't have to think about it.

    ReplyDelete