Thursday, June 29, 2017

Live Feeds Start TONIGHT!



Today is the day kids. No more putting it off. No more lollygagging.  The wait is officially over and the Live Feeds are here. After tonight's West Coast broadcast, both the Live Feeds and Big Brother After Dark on Pop will kick off at 1am ET.

I don't know about you, but after last night's explosive 2 hour premiere I'm dying to know how the house is splitting up into alliances and how all of those potential romantic entanglements are unfolding. There were surprisingly a lot more opportunities for love matches than I had anticipated. I'm eager to see how they're all shaping up.

If you haven't already, you need to click on the link below and sign up for CBS All Access. It is the only way to see the Live Feeds. While I'm not happy about Paul (I'll have a lot more to say about this on the Big Brother Gossip Show this Saturday), I do like this cast quite a bit. People I thought would be shrinking violets are stepping up and people I thought would come out of the gate with all guns blazing are getting confused with wallpaper. I'm spying some early favorites and loathing a handful of others - both are signs of a good season.



Also, do not forget to vote for the Den Of Temptation. With Paul already leading in the polls, we need to band together in order to prevent another Elissa Advantage a la BB15. My research is telling me that Christmas is our best chance to prevent Paul from getting yet another advantage. Put aside your personal feelings and vote for the greater good: VOTE CHRISTMAS.

Go sign up! Go vote! And while you're at it, get yourself some Day Drinking Rewards. The Big Brother Gossip Show BONUS SHOW records today. We've got Day Drinking as well as the Bravo Bonus Show. Head to our Big Brother Gossip Patreon Page and check out all of the cool rewards you can sign up for. See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment