Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Drink With Me... Thine Goblets


The Early Bird Special is about half way over, but SuperPass is rolling out it's new shows beginning Monday, July 2nd! First up is Rumor Control with Daniele Donato and Rachel Reilly. I know, I know, Rachel *barf*, but there's always glitter fluttering somewhere nearby - in the chats! With me! Throwing barbs! With gin dribbling down my chin!


Next up, on Tuesdays, SuperPass will be featuring the comely duo of Matt Hoffman and... wait for it... Adam Poch in Rants & Roars. *stabs self in eye with a fiery hot poker* As Rosie Perez said to Marisa Tomei in Untamed Heart - "Adam?! Adam Adam?" Yup, Adam. *sigh* Don't ye fret young bitches because this brings us to my new Superpass Drinking Game! It is called 'Drink And Die' and I strongly advise having several bottles of your favorite libation within arms length. The rules are as follows:

1) Drink whenever Adam says "bacon"
2) Drink whenever Adam says "Rawr!"
3) Drink twice if he holds up devil horn fingers while rawring
4) Drink whenever you hear the name "Tori Spelling"
5) Chug whatever is left if you hear the phrase "Donna Martin graduates"
6) Have Poison Control on speed dial like in that Seinfeld episode.

So join me in the chats (I'll Tweet and Facebook the name of the room I create) and let's endure the madness together. As one.  Simply click on the ad below and bring a straw. See you there!

Watch Big Brother 14 on SuperPass!


3 comments:

  1. None of these shows are as good as The Big Brother Gossip Show! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo wanna play this game. And I loved Untamed Heart. And I had the exact same reaction. ADAM Adam?? For the love of GOD, why???

    Anyway. I shall endeavor to do my best to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand Adam, but drinking games are made for watching torturous beings with 2 or 3 catch phrases. Sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete