Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Early Bird Special Ends TODAY


Watch Big Brother 14 on SuperPass!

This is it, bitches. The last day to get your Live Feeds before the Early Bird Special ends!


Leaks last night confirmed that our Big Brother 14 mentors are *drumroll* Not Rachel, Not Rachel, Not Rachel and Not Rachel. *glitter falls from the sky* OMG That's amazing! How excited are we?!? While their legal names are Not Rachel, Not Rachel, Not Rachel and Not Rachel, their street names are Boogie, Britney, Dan and Janelle.


Is that Janelle being a sad clown in the Have-Not Room? Does Willie look awfully cozy on the HOH bed or what?


Could Ian's teddy bear be filled with toe nails and dead skin?


And is that Jenn in Willie's bed? Como what?!?

Find out all of the answers on the Live Feeds and in this here little blog throughout the season. I've officially got the fever now, do you? NOT RACHEL, people, NOT. RACHEL.


(thanks to BigBrotherBuddy.com for catching those leaks!)

Watch Big Brother 14 on SuperPass!

12 comments:

  1. NOT RACHEL!!! Woohoo!!! I'm actually pretty psyched about who the returning HGs are. I think its a good mix. I just don't want to see a repeat of last year where the newbies were fawning all over the veterans and screwing themselves over in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Rachel! The most glorious BB words ever spoken...written...whatever. NO RACHEL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I see Rachael running her ducklips I imagine a big blood belching vagina with Ronald Mcdonald red pubes! This is wonderful news! Oh look I have a pep in my step this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOT JESSIE. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy to the world!! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! No Rachel! We dont have to listen to her say fiancee.Brennnen.wedding,nothing comes between me&my man Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not Rachel! yay! I'm officially stating that I won't root for Janelle even though I like her. I am totally against a mom leaving her infant that long. Some people may think it's okay, and that's okay. I don't, so I won't root for her. Plus, I think she's old news on BB and played out her fame - now to the bitter end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree about Janelle. Those three months in an infant's life are forever.

      Delete
  7. NO RACHEL! Thank. fucking. god. I was regretting buying the feeds when I heard it could/might be her. I think I might have put a knitting needle through my brain if I (again) had to hear her laugh day after day after day....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes..........not rachel, not rachel, not rachel best two words ever! now i`m all set with my live feeds and ready to go for the new season. NO RACHEL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Lord! So glad the red banshee isn't returning. I don't think I could watch her all summer. Phew. Maybe this is the first of many good signs for BB14.

    And to those judging Janelle - whatevs. 3 months in the grand scheme of LIFE is nothing. She's doing what she needs to do to take care of her kid by earning money. You wouldn't do the same thing? Great - that's the beauty of life in America; we're all free to make choices about how we'll live our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so excited!! I just bought the feeds (using your site of course)and I can't wait to begin my yearly journey of Big Brother with you LaLa. I can't believe that this is my fourth year watching it and reading the blogs. I'm seriously excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No Rachel and no Mr Pectacular. Life is good. And we get drunk Janie as a bonus on the first night of feeds! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete