Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Final Countdown




It all ends today bitches. The Early Bird Discount, a full night's sleep, the healthy glow I've acquired from cavorting outdoors. All of it. Gone. Poof!

If you've already gotten your Live Feeds from this here little bloggy blog, thank you. I'm a one woman show who's about to sacrifice her entire summer/social life/sanity in favor of coming here and writing succulently delicious blogs for you everyday. Every. Day. EVERYDAY! It's a daunting task, but as Bryan Adams once said, "Everything I do, I do it for you."

If you haven't gotten your Live Feeds yet, today is your last chance to get in on the Early Bird Discount. $29.99 for the entire summer. After today the price goes up to $14.99 a month. If you're a hardcore Big Brother fan, the Live Feeds are truly the only way to watch the show. I can't imagine going back to only watching the CBS show. It's a mere skeleton of what really goes on in the house. Click on the link below and you'll be whisked away to a sign in page where you'll also have the opportunity to add on the mobile app.


Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!



Here's how it'll work... I'll stare glassy-eyed at the Live Feeds til kingdom come and then I'll come here daily salivating at the mouth where I'll write about what I saw. It may take a few days for me to get a routine going. It all depends on how late this new cast stays up at night. I prefer to write when the HG's are sleeping so blogs can go up anywhere between 10am - 2pm EST during this first week. Once I get a schedule going, they'll go up at roughly the same time everyday. Follow me on Twitter or friend me on Facebook for instant updates whenever a new blog post goes up.

Agree with me, disagree with me - all comments (except spam, ads, plugs for own crappy sites) will be approved.


So, pass my link on and tell your friends where to find me. I'm taking no prisoners this summer. The gloves are off and here I sit wearing nothing but a smile and clutching my pitchfork. If the rumored returning Houseguests are indeed the ones in the house right now, I can promise - with every fiber of my being - that this is going to be one ca-razy summer. Souls will be crushed, girls will cry, men will be douchey and here I'll sit laughing at it all. I'll probably like who you hate and hate who you like. It's part of my charm. I don't do it intentionally. I just go with my gut. For instance, right now my gut is telling me that I'm going to make a lot of enemies this summer. Hooray! Let the madness begin.



Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!

4 comments:

  1. Been pimping your feed link and blog to everyone I know and of course there is no other Bitch I'd get my shit from. My body is telling me it's time to live west coast time on the east coast for the rest of summer. I hope the rumors are true. I'll be in pig heaven! Can't wait to be reading your blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I wrong for looking forward to your daily bitchfest as much as the three hours of reality trashiness a week? You make my summer, Madame Lala!

    Hard to imagine that I can look at that cast picture now and have a tough time putting names to faces, and in two weeks I'll be hating one or two of them as if I've known them my whole life. (I used to think "hate" was too strong a word to apply to some random game-playing TV show nobody that I'll forget by Halloween, but that was before Rachel.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too will share my thoughts here, as apparently some of my comments are a little too saucy for the other big brother blogs( eye roll) and I look forward to reading what you have to say as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK. I have thoroughly enjoyed your Survivor and Amazing Race blogs for a very long time and now I find that I'm looking forward to watching a show that I swore I'd never watch just so that I can read and enjoy your Big Brother blog too. Thanks a lot Bitch! And I mean that with love!

    ReplyDelete