Saturday, June 20, 2015

Jace: The Question Mark


Dudes, next up is 23 year old Jace Agolli and he's super stoked about life and hats and, possibly, Big Brother as well.

Please to enjoy:


(Video Courtesy of Big Brother Network)

If talking out of the side of your mouth and crinkling your brow like Chuck Woolery was an Olympic Sport, Jace would be champion of the universe. Jace of all trades, master of none, this Douchey McGee is a personal trainer, surfer, skater, basket weaver, rapper, Molly Maid, plumber, ghost hunter and part time executioner. He's got his eye on that 500K and so proclaims, "This is my Michael Jordan year." Well I don't know about you guys, but I've got my eye on a chainsaw and I'd like to use it to remove Jace's head from his body.

BUT even I have to admit he's kind of charismatic. At least he's not a bag of mulch like that pretty boy Clay. The more I watch him, the more I think I'm digging him? Question mark. The confidence is there. There's a bravado of leadership that you need in order to keep my interest in the house. I'm drawn to people who take the game by the horns and aren't afraid to manipulate others to get what they want. Could Jace be someone I actually end up rooting for? Stay tuned!

Get those live feeds, bitches!

2 comments:

  1. Careful-arm placer-with hemorrhoids. Who swallows a lot. "I'm looking for a person who will not avert their [sic] gaze..."
    Someone you can mezmerize?? Ugh. He will weare on me quickly, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He gets nopes from me. Smarmy.

    ReplyDelete