Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Straight From The Racists Mouth


Our favorite racist has just sent out a tweet linking to this article entitled Big Brother's Chima Simone Addresses Eviction and Racism. She apologizes for calling Russell a terrorist and my only thought is, "What took you so long?" Now I want my apology for you calling us all bitches and inferior. How long do I have to wait for that one Chima?


The article is posted on hollyscoop.com and here's what Chima had to say:


"Upon recently leaving the Big Brother show this season I have been privy to many judgments and criticisms made of every aspect of my being ranging from things as trivial as my appearance to more egregious comments referring to me as a racist.


As a woman of color, I have experienced racism first hand. I know what it is to be discriminated against so I would never want to inflict that pain onto someone else. I will, however, always stand up for myself. Many of you perceive my resolute candor objectionable, but I have always been outspoken and will remain so. I will never apologize for my looks, personality, or straightforwardness.


Nonetheless, I am particularly sorry that my words disparaged the regard and respect that should be shown to all cultures, especially the Middle Eastern community in this time of great turmoil within our nations. In describing Russell’s abusive, bullying, and threatening actions towards me and other houseguests, I referred to him as a terrorist. I used a phrase that was insensitive given his Middle Eastern descent and I apologize to all who are justifiably offended with my use of that racially charged term.


My sentiments concerning his behavior, however, remain intact. I do not agree with his antagonistic rampages throughout the house. Russell constantly demoralized many of us on a consistent basis and his conduct was alarming, daunting, and terrifying.


Fortunately, for me, I do not have to be subjected to those tirades anymore. I am going on with my life in the real world. I wish the remaining BB housemates the best of luck!


Best,

Chima Simone "


So that's it. What do you guys think? Do you think she's genuine? I don't. I think she's trying desperately to save face in the middle of a shit storm she singlehandedly created. I think her apology is a nonapology at best. I'll bet her grandmother yelled at her and forced her to apologize. I'm only hoping she spanked her as well.



20 comments:

  1. She absolutely called him a terrorist because he is Middle Eastern NOT because of his behavior. We all saw that. She later tried to play it off. She won't even own up to it. I don't consider her sincere at all.

    Lover your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree. That apology was as fake as that weave on her biased head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone has to ask this bitch straight up, what did you mean by "Russell is a muslim extremeist terrorist?" Or "I am the twin towers and Russell is a plane?" Or Telling Michele in the HOH that she meant it racist. Or ask her about the time Kevin asked her to stop calling Russell a Terrorist and she said she would spin it like he was terrorizing the house.

    Also someone needs to ask her why was it okay to say she would use her rape as a tactic to get Russell out of the house? Why did she say she would try to spit on him to get her to hit him.

    And if she even once says "That's Sum Buhhhshit!" I think someone should slap her fugly face.

    And someone should ask her if she is jealous over the positive attention her Weave is receiving, while America thinks she is a racist bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't believe its sincere at all. I agree with the first poster. Now she is back pedaling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all do realize that she gave this "exclusive" interview here because she is employed here, right? Now I've researched the women who run this site and THEY are true strong women. It concerns me that they would not only employ but support someone who has done the things over a 40 day period that Chima Benson has done. I think perhaps the owners of this site should also go back and watch the live feeds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nonapology is the exact phrase for it. She is trying desperately to explain away the fact that she said things that were straight out racist. Being a minority doesn't exclude you from being a racist, and she is. If she thought living in that house was hard she has truly underestimated what America thought about her and her behavior in the house. The things other houseguests said about her are sweet compared to what people are tweeting and posting about her, and an apology as fake as her hair is not going to help.
    kdb112@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well...she knows the words to say, even if they mean nothing to her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chima will never admit that she was wrong. The girl needs help, flat out. Her comments were disgusting. No matter how she spins it, they are out there for everyone to see. If she still works at the magazine, then they are no better than she.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Someone needs to kick her in the baby maker. You can be candid and outspoken without being a pretentious douchenozzle.

    I'm really glad that she showed everyone that she was such a weak player that she couldn't go through the full nominations, POV and voting process. I hate people who feel entitled. Vag-rag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Considering she said America doesn't care about Middle Easterners...yeah right. Of course, no one mentions Lydia screaming out, "Durka, Durka, Durka, JIHAD!" up in the HoH either....

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's gone and we don't have to hear or look at her idiotic face again. She is trying to spin this her way but we all know the truth, she is a racist at the highest level, she should know better.
    Take the weave off Chima, it doesn't work for you. And why call attention to those huge lips with a pound of lip gloss on a filthy mouth. you make me wanna puke.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is completely full of herself and must have forgotten that she was live 24/7 and many of us who check or watch the feeds saw her with her big racist mouth repeatedly attack Russel.. And insult us the viewers, the production department, the other contestants and the game itself. So she just needs to disappear for awhile and do the one thing she should have from the start, "Shut the hell up!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. No, I do not believe she is sincere. Chima has only seen a very small amount of the backlash out here as regards her racist and discriminatory comments. If she apologizes for each comment to a different blog or site where she believes certain people are upset about specific statements..she's going to end up apologizing about 500 times.

    ReplyDelete
  14. she is trying to save face. It's too late Chima. You keep going back to Russell to blame him for your actions. You are responsible for your actions... nuff said

    ReplyDelete
  15. I pimped the poop out of your blog on my Facebook. I know I generated a few more fans for you. Just showing my appreciation and love.

    ReplyDelete
  16. it was all a pr ploy she is trying to save herself now so she can get some type of a job

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is a racist of the worse kind. She did attach the Mulim people. Her use of a woman of color got old as her own racism kept going, She owes the Mulim people an apology. When she was in POWER she was a happy person but couldn't do the time when she couldn't tell everyone how and what to think, she definitely needs help, I feel very sorry for her and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chima is an artificial, insecure, uneducated idiot. My sympathy falls to her grandmother; I am sure dhe must feel great disappoinment as I am sure she tried to instill good morals into her granddaughter. It is a disgrace that she had to witness the sorry excuse for a human Chima grew up to be. Oh, by the way Chima-Viacom owns B.E.T-no more red carpet events for you-do not pass Julie, do not collect a half a million dollars=hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  19. I believe it was truly offensive that she compared herself to the twin towers! She owes all of us who lost someone that day and apology! How dare her!

    I think she is a VILE person whos mouth knows no boundaries.
    Shame on her!

    ReplyDelete