Monday, June 27, 2011

After Dark, We Dance




So there I was... lying in bed drinking my gin from a sippy cup and going through my DVR schedule for the next week. Haunted Collector was all set. Yo Gabba Gabba was right on track. That Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team season pass sat there taunting me (where are my new episodes?!?) and then - there it was...

BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK IS SCHEDULED TO RECORD JULY 8th at 12:00am

*glitter falls from the sky*

I gave the sippy cup to the dog, threw off my top and proceeded to do the running man for the next 30 minutes. Big Brother After Dark is back bitches! I've always subscribed to Showtime, but this little nugget is an added bonus. From 12-3am every night you'll be able to catch a slightly edited (Showtime chooses the cameras) version of the Live Feeds.

In the case that you don't want Showtime bossing you around and choosing your angles for you or if your last name is Cullen or Salvatore and you'll be up the entire night anyways, then the Live Feeds are what you need my friends. Lucky for you, I've got the hook up. Click on the pretty picture below and you're on your way to salvation. The $29.99 deal ends next week, but the new Houseguests will be revealed any day now. Cast interviews will go up on the Superpass site in the next day or two so get your feeds now and let's make fun of these lambs for the slaughter together.



Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!

3 comments:

  1. Hi...just FYI...BBAD will start at 1am on July 8th cause CBS has to wait for the premiere show to end in the west coast at 10pm... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry Lala....i meant 1am in the East coast...it will still start on 12M in the West coast... :-)

    ReplyDelete