Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lawon: Buckwild, Wow!


Lawon's real name is Lafayette and he currently stars on a killer show called True Blood. In his regular everyday life as a legal file clerk, you may refer to him as 39 year old Lawon Exum. Lawon is not only a long time Big Brother fan, but he's a pretty snazzy dresser. Giant collar, wide tie, denim suit and hair that says, "Hey there!". Lawon is a delicious southern specimen who thinks "vainness" is a word. It's really "vanity" Lawon, but we forgive you! It's that southern drawl with a hint of assuredness that sucks us right in, doesn't it? I'm only a few seconds into his interview, but I'm thinking he's glitter worthy. I've got my two bowls sitting here waiting for a booby dip. Let's see how the rest of his interview goes...

Just what I thought... AWESOME. If I could shrink Lawon down into the size of a tchotchke, I'd keep him forever on my mantel. Hands perched under my chin, I'd just stare and wait for a Lawonism -"I'm a ray o'sunshine", "Beautiful people, love it!", "You gotta be sexxxay!". I could listen to him talk for days. He's fabulosity in a denim suit with a 10,000 watt smile. How has he never entered my life before? I feel so robbed.

As soon as Big Brother ends, I want Lawon on a boat to Bravo and given his own show. Filing legal documents may not sound interesting, but when Lawon does it... Mmmph! Kapow! Werk.

Lawon is the full package - funny, smart, honest, conniving, witty, stylish, delicious. You can quote me right now - Lawon is going to give us some grrrreat DR. You have no idea how excited I am over a summer with Lawon. Beautiful people, love it!

Here's this tasty little morsel on CBS:








*pause for a booby glitter dip* Do you love him as much as I do? He's so good, right? Thank god! Comment it out bitches.

Lawon is SO feed worthy!


Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!

5 comments:

  1. Right now I'm giggling at the thought of Lawon giving Adam a makeover....

    This could make for good stuff. His ego is big enough that I see potential in him enhancing my bitchy viewing pleasure. Thumbs up for Lawon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawon...is good..I'm not completely convinced just yet. This one is another give it time and maybe he will be BB gold! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Showmance? Please Lawon, maybe if they bring Kevin or Ragan back but thats' about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spread some of that glitter over here...I'm very excited about Lawon! His was my favorite of the interviews.

    ReplyDelete