Thursday, July 5, 2012

Kara: Mag Wildwood


Kara Monaco is a 29 year old Model from Orlando, FL and I already know that she is a thumping bore. She's Mag Wildwood to my Holly Golightly. A video interview of her was leaked yesterday and not only did I fall asleep, but I hit my head on the side of my gin tub. I'm going into this one with a major chip on my shoulder.. not to mention a purple lump on my forehead.


It's immediately not a good sign that her CBS.com bio is even shorter than Jodi's. Nonetheless! Kara used to work at Disney for four years as a professional Cinderella which is, I'll admit, nothing short of awesome. That's what Angelina Jolie wanted to be in Girl, Interrupted and if you know anything about me, then you know that Angelina Jolie is my patron saint.

The Cinderella coolness doesn't last very long though because Kara will miss her mom and wants to make the world a better place. *gags and chokes* Her motto is "Live life to the fullest!" and now I want to die.


Let's get this over with because I know it's going to be brutal. Please to enjoy:




I'm not going to make it through this so I'll just sum up from what I saw yesterday. She likes Jordan and she wants to play with integrity. Like I have any use for that whatsoever. My girl JoJo will eat her alive and pick her teeth afterwards with strands of her blonde hair. That I'm looking forward to!

What do you guys think of Kara? Guys? WAKE UP!

Watch Big Brother 14 on SuperPass!

9 comments:

  1. Let me get this straight... she'll pose butt ass naked for playboy but plans to play with integrity while on Big Brother??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell asleep...but I hoping we get some nip slips for the boys out of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so mousy! How can someone be Playmate of the Year and be mousy!? And during her interview there were awkward silences! What's up with that? I mean, there's just nothing to this girl. She was so nervous during the interview and it all was just awful. I don't like her or hate her. She's not even on my radar. On premiere night I'll be like, "Who's that? Have I seen her before?" No charm, no charisma, no personality, no oomph....nothing. Some guy in BB production probably read somewhere 'Playboy Playmate' and signed her up sight unseen.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow she's so boring she's like human benadryl.zzzzzzZzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the Mag Wildwood reference. A thumping bore. Love it. I know which movie I'm watching tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stopped watching. Oooo! Maybe Cinderella and the Snow White chick will have a Disney Princess fight?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blah. One of those dunb-ass ditzy girls Jodi won't like.

    Maybe they'll keep her around for eye candy.

    She needs to fake a showmance and use him as a shield.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is casting thinking? That they need a few expendable cast members, perhaps? Oldest model ever (29).

    JoJo will rip your integrity out by the throat and squish it between her glitter-covered breasts. Then Jenn will play a few riffs at your integrity's funeral.

    She makes me nauseated.

    -- Leigh

    ReplyDelete