Monday, June 22, 2015

Meg: Dart Gun, Stat!


Next up is 25 year old Shouter Server Meg Maley from New York City.

Please to enjoy:


(Video Courtesy of Big Brother Network)

WOW! SHE'S AN EXCITED LITTLE THING ISN'T SHE? If I could shoot an animal tranquilizer gun through the screen and get her to slowly tip over like an African elephant, I would. I don't trust overwhelming happiness like hers. It's unnatural and scary. I suggest an exorcism to wipe that stupid smile off her face and make her just as miserable as the rest of us. She'll be the one that giggles and shouts answers back to Julie during the live broadcasts.


You guys, this isn't normal! People who are that happy all the time have secrets to hide. Open Meg's closet and a pile of skeletons will come tumbling out. That one there is from that summer when she tried to drown her little brother because he stole her diary and posted it on the internet. That other one next to it is from when she microwaved the neighbor's cat in order to feel remorse. It didn't work. This chick only feels one thing and it's an unnatural and, quite frankly, scary enjoyment of life.

Not feeling this one at all.


Big Brother starts THIS WEEK!

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of Joey....wasn't that her name? Can barely remember, first one out last year?

    I think her fate is the same. Annoying as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am a little late on this first impression but I hate her hipster glasses that she wears in the DR. It is almost like she is trying to be Nicole from last year-down to the annoying voice-but it is not working.

    ReplyDelete