Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Golden Boy No More




So I was down at the homophobic rant store yesterday and I picked up a little something for everyone. Once upon a time it was a glistening golden infallible beacon of hope. Now it's just a chipped tarnished fountain of hate. I hope you like it! Maybe you can put it up on your mantel and listen to it spew slurs during Christmas dinner. Or perhaps you could let little Jenny or Johnny take it to school for show-and-tell. It's never too early to teach your children the importance of blanket statement hatred. Fasten your seatbelts bitches, it's going to be a bumpy ride. Let's recap, shall we?



The day began with young love. Young, twisted, dysfunctional, creepy, masochistic love. Brendon and Rachel are sitting in the backyard doing that thing they do: he berates her, she whines, he berates her some more, she fake cries, he sucks the life out of her, she apologizes, searching tongues find slurpy happiness. It's gross. It's really really fucking gross. I don't know who this Brendon is or who this Rachel is, but they're not the Brendon and Rachel of yesteryear. Maybe they're pod people. Maybe it's a case of body snatching. I don't know what the hell is going on, but Rachel is merely a sliver of the loud, brash, confident person she used to be. She's a whiny insecure fraction of herself exhibiting the mannerisms of a woman who gets beat up emotionally on a daily basis. Witnessing what I'm witnessing and seeing her fumble to find some sense of self, I'm not the least bit surprised that she forgave Brendon his penis exposing indiscretions and began planning a wedding instead.

According to Brendon, everything Rachel does in this game is wrong. She drinks too much, she talks to the wrong people, she says inappropriate things, she's tarnishing their public image. It's an endless list of criticism and complaints from Brendon while Rachel simply eats it up with a spoon and apologizes while she does it. I've never particularly cared for Rachel, but I also never pegged her as a needy and insecure person. This girl was a beast last summer. She never questioned herself, she spoke her mind and she certainly never let that little bitch boy boss her around. Whatever has happened from last summer to this summer is downright scary. Rachel isn't the type of person I'd ever want to be friends with in real life, but I don't like to see any woman, no matter who she is, treated like shit by a man. Or... maybe I do?



In this particular fight, Brendon began by lecturing Rachel on the consequences of her drinking. He does that phony flippant thing where he says, "Well *shrugs shoulders* maybe it was a mistake to come here again. I only came here for you. Maybe I should just throw the HOH." It's a remark designed to make Rachel feel both guilty and angry. It's her fault they're there in the first place, it's her fault she's fucking things up and it'll be her fault if they lose the game. It's all kinds of disgusting - on both ends. Rachel is just as guilty as Brendon is. She's letting him manipulate her. She's allowing him to make her feel like shit. I don't know about you, but I turned up the volume on my headset and leaned in a little closer not wanting to miss a beat.



After Brendon threatens to throw the HOH, Rachel threatens to reveal something personal that they're dealing with at home. *bites fist* Brendon flares his nostrils, tells her not to "go there" and threatens her back with "You'll be making a big mistake." *daintily tips a toe into a bowl of glitter* After Brendon threatens to throw HOH yet again, Rachel replies, "You better not. It's not like you're good at them anyways." *dumps entire bowl of glitter onto head* Awesome. It's cringeworthy, it's yucky, it's creepy and, who am I kidding here, it's awesome. It's bursting with fruit flavor awesome. Last season I couldn't stomach these two going at it, but this season I'm riveted. The strange twisty dynamic, the threats hurled back and forth, the codependent dysfucntionality. I'm in. I'm so in. I want to lather up in it, make my skin all creamy and stick my face in the bubbles and blow.

When the fight finally ended in a tongue wrestling match, I was sad and depleted. I wanted them to start up again. I wanted Brendon to start from the beginning and accuse Rachel of stealing beers. I wanted Rachel to scrunch her face up and try to squeeze out tears. All at once I was horrified yet incredibly entertained. Is it possible that I actually like Brendon having the upperhand? The more I flesh this out and the more I compare them to BB12 Brenchel, the more I think I actually prefer the newly dysfunctional BB13 version. I'm going to hell aren't I? Oh well. It's not like heaven wants me. It's like that My Ruin quote, "Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over." *shrugs shoulders* Whatevs.



So the strangely delicious fight ends and the house's attention to some ridiculous stuffed turtle called Franklin. I've never mentioned Franklin before because, quite frankly, I couldn't be less interested. It's like women who talk in baby talk and cover their bed in stuffed animals. No offense, but I don't want to know you. I don't want to see your Edward Cullen sticker collection and I certainly don't want to meet your 200 cats. So you can imagine how horrified I was while watching the entire house plot and plan a court trial to find the missing (and hopefully disemboweled) turtle friend. They were gathering evidence, putting it in plastic bags, assigning counsel and practicing their opening remarks. As the grumpy juice runs thick through my veins, I switched off the feeds, put on some Mickey Avalon and went out for a run. "Let's get naked, shake your moneymaker, baby Imma show you how"



After hydrating with a jug of gin, I was ready to dive into the feeds again. And what do we have here? Another Brendon and Rachel spat! Hooray. So the Oldies are up in the HOH room discussing Datsun and how she follows Rachel around like a lost puppy. Rachel whines and says, "But I liiiiiike her. If you think she's ruining my game then maybe we should get rid of her." and then Brendon smacked Rachel across the face with a frying pan. No, not really. Instead he told her she's not allowed to talk to Isuzu unless someone else is with her. Daniele interjects and says that if Rachel decides to keep Keef then all she has to do is just say the word. Apparently, Daniele likes Keef as a person, but will do whatever Rachel wants her to do. Rachel hides under the covers, peers out occasionally and begins the self inflicted mental torture of who to evict. Rachel thinks Keef is nice too and she'd like him to have a fair shot in the game. Both Daniele and Brendon reacted to this with, "Keith has had more of a fair shot than any of us! We all have targets on our back!" Rachel moans a little more and then finally agrees with them. Even though everyone hates Subaru, the consensus is that they'll keep her in the game.



And now we arrive at what the BB world was all up in arms about last evening. It involves a Big Brother prince, a stand up Newbie and an innocent fairy tale character. The scene takes place in the HOH room where Jeff, Jordan, Kalia, Daniele, Brendon and Rachel are discussing books and authors. They begin discussing J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter. Kalia says that the character of Dumbledore, the head master, is gay. Jeff gasps and says that it's "perverted" to make that character gay. Kalia replies that it was probably meant as a teaching tool to instruct kids that being gay is ok. Jeff then launches into a hate filled tirade where 2+2=5 and Dumbledore would, naturally - because all gay men are pedophiles you know - want to fondle Harry Potter's balls. Kalia asks, "Gay men can't work with little kids?" and Jeff replies that it's "not right" and that kids shoudn't be sent away to a fantasy camp without their parents where the man in charge is gay. Kalia flat out doesn't understand his logic and tries to keep the conversation somewhat civil. She's not yelling. She's not angry. She's simply just trying to understand where Jeff is coming from. Jeff responds by accusing Kalia of being "PC" for TV and tells her to shut the fuck up. Kalia then informs Jeff that her little sister is gay. Jeff replies, "I don't fucking care if your sister is gay!"



Oh Jeff. Jeffy Weffy Jeff Jeff. I'll get to you in a second, bigot. First off, I'd like to applaud Kalia. I know I've given her a hard time over the past few days, but I'm glad she stood her ground. Not only am I angry at Jeff for the vile ignorance he so proudly spews, but I'm angry with the other people in the room as well. The people who sat idly by and didn't say a word: Rachel, Brendon, Daniele and Jordan. If I'm in a room with someone perpetuating intolerance, I speak up. It's just the type of person I am. Injustice makes me angry and when we bottle up our feelings about it we only perpetuate it.



Now, I see some people saying that Jeff is getting a bad rap and that a lot of us are blowing this out of proportion. My response to that is: fuck you. Fuck. You. This isn't the first time Jeff has spouted gay slurs and it certainly won't be his last. You're just pissed off that your Golden Boy isn't as perfect as you want him to be. Defending his behavior is defending his ideals and that makes you a bigot too. So go wrap yourselves up in your fluffy comforters of hate and continue to lie to yourselves about how flawless your Big Brother prince is. Ask yourselves why Jeff got angry no one backed him up. Ask yourselves why he got called into the DR all of a sudden and emerged with a scowl on his face. Ask yourselves why he abruptly decided to not participate in the big preplanned turtle trial. Ask yourselves. Go on. Do it. He did all of those things because he knows. He knows, Big Brother knows and the viewers know that one, Mr. Jeff Schroeder, is a homophobic bigot who needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut and his temper in check.



CBS won't air his rant. They'll keep him cloaked in a protective pod of light and goodness. Most of America won't ever know the intolerance that resides inside of Jeff. He'll get off again like he got off before when he attacked Russell and I wouldn't be surprised if he walks away with a fat check for America's Favorite. It's unfair and it's sad. He offended a lot of people last night and I think the second he gets out of the house you should let him know about it. Perhaps educate him. He's not a bright guy so maybe it all stems from some sort of stupidity and ignorance. I don't know. I don't know what would make someone explode so irrationally about a character in a children's book. All I know is I'm done with Jeff Schroeder.




And that's that. The HG's got a golf set to practice with and I was spent. It was a great live feed day with enough drama to keep me glued to the screen. I'm interested to see what Ragan has to say about it all on Rumor Control today. If you haven't gotten your feeds yet, now is the perfect time. You don't want to miss another day like yesterday. Comment it out bitches and have a great day!



Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!

44 comments:

  1. Great post Colette Lala, I agree this will go mostly unnoticed. At Least TMZ posted the video though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree!! Awesome blog again!!! I read last night on twitter that one of Jeff's minion's was posting that the reason nobody spoke up in the room was probably because they agreed with Jeff. IF that's the case, then they all are bloody bigoted freaks too, as is the cunty catladies posting in his defense! Ok, I'm done ranting. I enjoy reading your blogs!! Keep the truth coming, sista!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I'm first! Jeff's rant makes me wonder if there isn't something in his past that makes him feel this way. It seems quite strange to get so worked up over a fantasy character. It didn't surprise me that no one jumped to his side but that no one helped out my least favorite player Kalia. Good thing he doesn't live in my state of New York that just voted to allow gay marriage. Finally something besides scandal from NY lawmakers. Keep up the great writing on the blog and happy feed watching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't have the live feeds last year so I just wondered what it was Jeff said last year that was Homophobic? Trully, just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, did no one talk to him last time? Fuck him. Fuck Jeff right I'm his ear. Despite the fact that he was ranting about a fictional character and school is irrelevant. He's shown himself. He wasn't just upset with Russell in bb11. But the cat ladies will not care. I'm back in this thing. I've found a reason to care about this season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog as always.......I was watching the feeds this morning and Brendon and Shelley were chatting about the whole Jeff rant and both wondering why no one spoke up. Brendon actually admitted that he didn't disagree with Jeff's point of view. Shelley, of course, didn't respond outwardly to Brendon's comment but likely was steaming inside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Blog, but where is Mr. O'Shaunessy? I miss him! Jeff is an idiot. I agree with Summer I wonder if something happened to him. Still no reason to be a bigot. He was never one of my favorites and if Jordan coast to the end again, I will stick a hot poker in my eye. The Scarfed One should have won that season. I am surprised Daniele did not say anything. She does not strike me as someone who holds her tongue. So far her game is the most interesting to me this year. I wish she did not have the golden pass because I would like to see her play more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lost alot of respect for Jeff, gained alot for Kalia. Also, I think its hilarious that Porsche's name changes so much, Buick, Datsun, Subaru LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok. So maybe his comments were not politically correct. True. Maybe they are not necessarily correct at all. However, we do still live in America where everyone is entitled to their opinion....right or wrong...and we all have the right to speak what is on our mind...whether we like it or not. So I feel like it should be chalked up to: Jeff has his opinion. Everyone else has theirs. At least we know that Jeff is real...and isn't just saying things to make himself appear different than he actually is. I personally still like him. Even if he does have differing opinions from my own. (besides,like you said, Big Brother is going to edit it however they feel appropriate!) He does have a right to state his opinion. Whether it is popular or not. I missed his rant...and this is only my opinion from reading the blog and comments...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fuck Jeff. He's always been an asshole. Clearly, the moron didn't learn his lesson from BB11. And fuck his fans for making excuses for him. People like them are the reason this shit is so prevalent today. And I guarantee if it was anyone else who spewed that homophobic shit they would be up in arms. To hell with them all. This whole thing is just enraging.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm confused, I'm gay but I think what was said is being blown out of proportion. So am I bigoted against myself? Oh well, Collette tells me "Fuck You" I guess I should oblige. Too bad, I've always enjoyed this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved Jeff and Jordon their season and was looking forward to loving them again this season. I saw the rant before I read your blog so I was already done with the Jeff Love. I also saw for the first time his rant at Russel. Had no idea that had even happened. I am just shaking my head here. What a shame that someone who is so well liked turned out be such an ass. I think the part that disgusts me the most is that he must feel so passionately about gay people being perverted to get that wound up about a fictional character. Also...his comment about not caring that Kalia's sister is ''fucking gay''. It's just so hate filled. I will be sure to pass this information on to every Big Brother fan I know. Jeff lost 2 fans today (me and hubby). It also changes my opinion of every other person in that house. Who doesn't speak up?? I don't get it. If you don't agree, why are you sitting there silently? Is it really about the money? Not being liked? How hard is it to open your mouth and say something? It's all pretty sad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If everyone has a right to their opinion then I have the right to say Jeff is an idiot for having the mind set that if you bother to defend Homosexuals against the tired meme that being gay equates you to a pedophile, you are just being 'PC'. PC is the new workaround for bigots to claim something is wrong with you, not them.

    Having said that, I wonder where the outrage is for Kalia's blatant racism. She too deserves some ire for the many things she has said in regards to being equal but separate. It is just as hateful and ignorant as Jeff's bigotry. And I would also like to add that Shelly is toast for me. She has said a few iffy things about Obama and loves Fox news. But she hates that 'butchy looking whoever she is on MSNBC'. 'Nuff said.

    Ignorance and foolishness abounds in the BB13 house this year. And we are only into week 3!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Man, talk about intolerance and ignorance. Im not talking about Jeff, Im talking about this blog and the responses worshiping it. I usually love your blog and agree but I do think the whole argument is being blown out of proportion. Yeah I know, F me and the 3 cats and 2 rabbits I own too. Sorry but I cant just jump on the I hate Jeff bandwagon because of this. Maybe they didnt speak up because they agree, maybe because they thought it was a stupid argument over a fictional character or maybe they figured viewers would start to trash them if they dared to speak up. Who knows. I have no problem with gay people and I wont hate Jeff now either. Why is it that the people who demand you be tolerant of every little thing are never tolerant of those who believe differently? And yes Im doing this anonymously because I dont want a bunch of amped up chest beaters draped in rainbow flags deluging me with hate posts for daring to disagree with you. Normally I love your blog, I just happen to disagree this time. Im sure tomorrow Ill love it again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope I don't come off as a newbie crawling up a "vetren's" ass, but that was a great blog. I gained a lot of respect for Kalia for speaking her mind and being level-headed about it.

    On Twitter earlier, Jun from BB4 tweeted this, and I give her props for speaking up as well:

    Putting up the NOH8 "logo" on your Twitter pic doesn't mean squat if you can't even open up your mouth to say "Jeff, you're wrong". #BB13



    I know that Casey tweeted too that he was disappointed, but instead of getting mad at Jeff, he will talk to him after the show and educate him. I think that Jeff looks up to Casey, so hopefully he'll listen when he talks to him.


    Annnnd I saw a tweet from the SexCigarsBooze twitter account this morning that sums up my feelings perfectly:

    Keep calm and do whatever the fuck you want… as long as you respect the equal rights of others.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow. I don't have the feeds so I didn't see it, but what a bigoted asshole. I can't stand him OR Jordan.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Forget golden boy he is just a homophobic tool, both him and his gal pal are a joke as so called "veterans" what a couple of boring assholes. The reason most people tune in for BBAD is for the drama caused by the likes of big red and her morally ambiguous moronic dick. Brendum makes my blood boil at least with big red you know what your are getting - a nasty pimple faced skank, but that is what makes big red well...big red. With the tank topped penis flasher you have the choice of: Loving boyfriend/asshole boyfriend/concerned game player/HOH thrower/biggest tool/worst competitor/and many more...
    Maybe his mama pulled him of the teet a wee bit too soon now his vengance will be played on the world as the WORST half of the fading monster once known as BRENCHEL.
    Cheers, Sausage...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant writing! I agree with everything you said except I fringe water after a run =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. More ranting on the world's biggest tool:
    Remember last season when big red's moniker was
    "VEGAAASSS" what happened to that? I know - Brendum aka the steroid conservative must have broken the spirit of the gal, he is trying to take her from Vegas advertising guru to Boise, ID housefrau (Apologies to those in Boise, naw fuck you Idahoans) I like LALA miss the old big red and her extensions and lush life, I say to big red "Dump the loser and live your life..in VEGAASSSSS"
    Cheers again, Sausage.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Im not a huge Jeff supporter, but this is not surprising behavior. He and Jordan showed there view points in BB11 already by the use of derogatory terms. Many Many fans ignored it then and they will ignore it now. Granted jeff has his right for free speech. THis incident will not be a detremint to his persona. One thing I will like to addres that is being ignored by the media is that Jeff explained his rationale and apologized to Kalie. Sadly, this is getting overlooked so that media can stir some views.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This blog sucked today. Jeff was just speaking his mind. Nothing wrong with that. That is what makes us a free society. Enough already....can we return to the Lala we like to read now. Thanks! Intolerance goes both ways, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i think rach changed bcuz america hated her so much and she had delusional thoughts that america would love her

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm seeing no discussion about Cassi calling Dominic a "faggot" (7/7, 11:35 pm approx., although I'm reading that's she's referred to him that way behind his back several times; haven't verified that one personally). Is that acceptable because she's not Jeff?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I guess you ALL missed the part where he later APOLOGIZED to Kalia for being a bigoted asshole?

    OF COURSE you did. Let's ROAST the guy over an open fire.

    BAND WAGON!!! BAND WAGON!!! I CAN'T THINK FOR MYSELF!!! SOMEBODY PUHLEEZE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD FEEL!!!!

    GEEZE..intolerant people make me sick, and I don't mean JEFF either. It's okay to be mean, hateful and intolerant as long as it's not going against YOUR cause, sooo Kalia's racist rants, and the whold damn HOUSE calling DOMINIC a FAGGOT is fine????

    But JEFF says something STUPID, and later APOLOGIZES, and HE is the DEVIL?

    Do NOT get me started.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This: http://ragan.wordpress.com/2011/07/13/my-reaction-to-jeffs-homophobic-rant/

    ReplyDelete
  26. "This blog sucked today."

    Oh, come on! "As the grumpy juice runs thick through my veins" was a good line!

    ReplyDelete
  27. @honeygirl Well, fuck Jeff on general principle then? That work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anom 1:49 ~ Let me get this straight . . . you are gay and you don't mind when people lump gay and pedophile into one? According to Jeff's rant, gay = a man interested in children sexually. That's okay with you? I hope not. But Summer, I think you nailed it when you said his behavior indicates perhaps some "past experiences" that haunt him. Just guessing but makes sense. And Michelle, thanks for sending the link to Ragan's interesting slant on the rant. He does have a point that perhaps Jeff isn't to blame but society as a whole.
    Okay, on to Brenchel ~ Remember last season when they interviewed Brandon's previous girlfriend and how she said it is "his way or the highway" in a relationship. Looks like she nailed it because she even said, and I can't exactly remember, but something to the effect that Rachel needs to get out before he swallows her up. It happened. She's still on my last nerve but she's pitiful to watch how she's lost herself. I guess if I were her, I would try to re-invent myself too but not that way. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  29. @ Deion: LOL!
    @ CoLa: I loved that line too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Uh oh- sounds like the cat ladies are pissed off because they just found out they were tweaking their clits for a homophobic bigot. Jeff is a douchebag asshole!!! Fuck him and the dumbass blonde he rode in on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love how Jeff is allowed to have all of these opinions, but apparently no one else is.

    I am really confused as to why everyone's defense of Jeff is to point out Cassi and Kalia's stupid comments. Does that somehow make Jeff's comments ok?

    My opinion: I'm a big Harry Potter fan and I am out right offended that Jeff would have the nerve to question J.K Rowling's authorial intent. Its blasphemous.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I still like jeff I still love Lala. I personal have always been confused by Dumbledore I know J K says he's gay but she never wrote it into the book. Anyway that's neither nor there. Was what jeff said wrong yes do I disagree with him yes. Do I hate him no. He's entitled to his opinion. But it does make for a great blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. @Deion - yeah, that works for me!

    And all this "Jeff Hateraid" is making this season one of the best ever isn't it? Not so bored NOW are ya peeps?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Jo - My bringing up Cassi wasn't a defense of Jeff, it was to point out that she's called Dom a faggot at least once that I've seen documented, and allegedly several other times. But I have yet to see anyone comment that she's a homophobic bitch, and should be banned from life. Where's the hate for her?

    And Harry Potter? Pfft! Frodo Baggins!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Jeff's an ass. But we knew that already. You don't throw around the f** word willy nilly unless you use it on the reg. His views don't surprise me AT ALL.

    What a douche.

    And I can't believe you like Brenchel. Bleckity bleck bleck. I can't stand these two.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I NEVER said I liked Brenchel. I said I liked watching the trainwreck that is their relationship. There's a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lala, you are the voice of truth and reason. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  38. great blog. first time i ever read it. jeff is just sad and pathetic. i know america loves (loved?) him but i could have cared less about him either way bc i know better than to defer to the loud, white, alpha male. i never thought he was a smart guy but he can't even separate fact from pure fiction, relying instead on regressive, opressive stereotypes. what a moron - as evidenced more outwardly by his choice in women. speaking of, it's nice to know Jordan sat there with that blank, dumb look as per custom while her bf spewed his unique brand of haterade. all of them who sat there...pathetic self-serving mindless morons.

    ReplyDelete
  39. For all of you who dont like Lalas opinion then dont read it!! THIS IS HER BLOG! Be gone raggedy bitches! Love u LALA!!!!....**snorts glitter**

    ReplyDelete
  40. Well LaLa, fuck 'em all! I think you got it right! And I'm the anti PC champ of the world. But even I can't equate a story character possibly being gay with child molesters.

    And for the uproar about Cassi calling Dom a faggot, was she calling him one with malice, or was it a case of busting his balls? Huge difference.

    To the gay person's comments about Lala blowing this out of proportion, so do you agree being gay = child molester? Hell, as a practicing Catholic, I get pissed off about the tiresome jokes about Catholic Priests supposedly ALL being child molesters.

    And, now we get right down to it, if a houseguest says "iffy" things about Obama, has admitted they watch Fox News, and doesn't worship Rachel Maddow, they're a horrible person?

    Don't fucking ever listen to me then. Because in my opinion, many things done by the clowns we have in power in Washington have harmed this nation. And for the record, I don't watch ANY of the idiotic talking heads on TV telling me how they see politics. On any channel. For one reason, they're all biased towards their own politics, be it liberal or conservative (or belly button worshipers).

    Everyone has the right to view politics through their own prism, a right handed to all of us by the efforts of lots of brave men and women who have defended this country through the years. To make a decision of the worth of a person based on how they view politics has to be the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

    Jeff is a fuckhead for saying what he did, and even more for getting pissed off everyone didn't defend him for preaching his "gospel" that possibly gay story characters equals child molester. Kalia, if she's saying racist shit is a total dumbass as well. Cassi, if actually calling a person a faggot is equally a fucking dumbass.

    But just because you worship at the alter of liberal politics, you get offended by someone putting out a different point of view? Well, if saying "iffy" shit about Barry and not thinking Rachel Maddow is a genius is a sin, well, send me to fucking hell right now! Was the left all quiet, and not say a word about conservatives when Bush was in office? Yeah, tell me that shit didn't go on. But Lord help anyone who has a discouraging word to say about this present administration, huh? Am I a racist now? What fucking childish mentality!

    My question, what the fuck does politics, or political views have to do with Big Brother anyfuckingway?

    ReplyDelete
  41. great blog....and i was going to copy the link to regans article, but someone beatme to it...what i do find SHOCKINGLY curious is the "poll" in the right hand corner...when i voted, i was dumbfounded to see that an equal number agreed w/jeff as disagreed with jeff and more voted "i love jeff" than "i have jeff"....especially since i would think those who read regan's blog, would tend to share his thoughts and opinions...and they would find fault w/jeff and his misguided ways....i also appreciated ragans take on the situation...and think he makes sense, a sad commentary on our society...but a valid point....i always liked jeff....but to say i see him in a diferent light and hope good will come from this unfortunate exchange...he needs to be educated, because he is obviously guilty of poor judgement and backwards, ignorant thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  42. This just goes to show us that he secretly wants a fat cock in his mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Colette,

    I've been a fan of yours for some time now. My brain thinks in 'seasons' so I know it's been at least 3 seasons of BB. I enjoy your blogs but (and if I used the term, 'Girl!' I would use it here) I have no clue how you do it. These blogs are funny and creative and you keep churning them out over and over. They never lack in quality and get better and funnier every time.

    *shakes head* I don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  44. @ anon 6:57AM: I thought the poll was shocking also. WTF? I had so hoped we had, as a society, come farther than that. Who in their right mind can't differentiate between gay and pedophile? I too used to like Jeff but have changed my mind. I didn't see the apology to Kalia but was glad to hear he made the effort to cover his shit - yes, like a cat. :-)
    You just keep on blogging CoLa and we will keep on throwing the glitter.

    ReplyDelete