Sunday, July 8, 2012

Big Brother Gossip Show!

Hey Bitches!

In case you missed it, I was on the Big Brother Gossip Show last night! We discussed all of the BB14 rumors including the twist, the new cast, thievery, cat ladies, social policy, that pesky war over in Afghanistan, the best way to make a fluffy souffle, and what to do if your lover makes noises like a donkey in bed. It's a very thorough show.

Anyhow, be sure to check it out and let me know what you think.

Big thanks to Scott, Mike, Ash and Karen for popping my cherry every so gently. I'm only a little bit sore today and the bruising is minimal.

You can find links to listen to the show HERE.

Watch Big Brother 14 on SuperPass!

4 comments:

  1. Cool little podcast I listened to a couple in pastHopefully you will have way more to talk about this season.I also wonder is there a new breed of fans besides cat ladies how about freaky bunny ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best podcast re: reality TV that exists. You fit right in. I started listening to this podcast last year about the same time I started reading your blogs. The fact that you are on this show does not surprise me as this is a group of incisive, critical adults.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know I could get the podcast on my phone but I clicked your link and I was there.

    I can't believe you have actual vocal chords! I always kinda pictured you as a pair of dainty alabaster-toned wrists with dark red or black fingernail polish, poised over a keyboard, holding a goblet of gin by the stem or daintily reaching for a pinch of glitter.

    I also really enjoyed the show. It wasn't a group of people trying to one-up eachother with smart-ass comments like a lot of the shows I've heard and seen. It was an actual discussion and that's what I like.Will we be hearing more from you?

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your picture of me is pretty spot on. Although, the nail polish is more "dried blood" than red and I actually have a head and legs and whatnot.

      Yes, I'll be back! This Saturday.

      Delete