Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lydia's Interview - She Doesn't Suck!

The interview I've been waiting for!

Lydia is very familiar with the game and she's got a plan! She's all about girl power and I love her for it. Down to earth, will hook up to further her game (girl after my own heart), REALLY interested in why men seem to pull it off in the house easier than the girls, and definitely knows her BB trivia. There is nothing not to like about this girl. *wipes brow* Whew! She doesn't suck. I don't look like a fool for endorsing her.

I loved it when she revealed that BB was calling all her friends to find out what she's scared of. That behind the scenes crap always fascinates me. She doesn't get why HG's always vote with the majority rather than who they really want to vote for - me either Lydia! We are so simpatico.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think her only downfall may be her facial expressions. She shows a lot with her face.

    ReplyDelete