Sunday, July 5, 2009

Chima: This Bitch Will Bug Me... I think

Clowns. Barnum and Bailey. Oh please... don't tell me you weren't thinking the same thing.



(Note: I was writing this as the interview was running. You'll notice how my opinion slowly begins to change as the interview goes on.)

Chima is going to bug me. This is a fact. If she proves me wrong, I'll be the first one to admit it, but until then... bitch bugs me. I can't even pinpoint why yet. Maybe she's phony? I don't know, but something about her is really rubbing me the wrong way... OR is it rubbing me the right way and I just don't want to admit it? She's definitely got an inner bitch. You can tell when she was talking about Jen Johnson, but it was her Jen Johnson comment that made me pause and scratch my head. Could I like her? Could I end up actually rooting for Bozo... er, I mean Chima?



She's strong. I can respect that. She says what's on her mind. You know I'm all about that. But... but... but... something isn't right.



OK, I think I know what it is. She's saying all the right things in this interview, but I'm REALLY wary as to whether or not I should trust her and take her at her word. That's it! Something about her is untrustworthy and I can't get onboard her bus yet.



I'm teetering in between hating her and liking her. She could win me over. Only time will tell.

Someone needs to tell Diane that she's gotta get over that showmance thing already. She's mentioned it in every interview she's done. Get over it!







1 comment:

  1. I know what it that you don't like about her - the blue eye shadow and the lip stick.

    ReplyDelete