Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ronnie: I Like Him Something Awful

Lovable dork Ronnie misses his wife "something awful". All together now... awwwwwwwwww.

You know what? I like him. I like him a lot. The other HG's may see him as an easy target, but I can easily see Ronnie rising up like a phoenix from the ash and crushing everyone in his path. He's a tap dancing, computer game playing West Virginia boy who's wicked smart and will lay low to further his game. He doesn't care for jocks (you're toast Russell) and let's logic and rational thinking pave his way in life. Hey, I even like his dorky laugh. It's genuine. He doesn't put on airs and he's a die hard fan.

Ronnie is my dark horse. Keep an eye on him. He's going to go far.




1 comment:

  1. Best watch out for Ronnie...he is definitely a fighter. He has worked hard for a few years now to be a HG on BB. He is exceptionally intelligent and does possess the ability to sway persons to come around to his "WAY". He has always been very gregarious and out going. He is loved and very well known in his community. LOTS OF SUPPORT & LOVE.

    ReplyDelete