Sunday, July 5, 2009

Michele's Geek Chic Interview

The female brainiac has arrived! She's geeky and a little awkward and kind of unsure of herself, but I'm finding her endearing. Michele is a genuinely nice person. She's one of those people who's happy more often than not (these people fascinate me since I'm terminally pissed off all the time). She says "you know" WAY too much, but I think she just might be nervous.

She's humble and sweet and will probably fly under the radar for a few weeks. I hate to say it, but I think her goodness will be her downfall. I really hope she has an inner bitch that she's willing to unleash. How great would it be to see her get all Jersey on someone? Fingers crossed. Otherwise, I can see her getting pretty far only to have her good girl image be a threat towards the end. I'm very curious to see who she teams up with in the house and if she'll be a follower or stand up for her own convictions.

2 comments:

  1. I hope she's less nervous after a week or so and the nervous laugh leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I just spit out my drink. I decided to reread your BB11 blog. The fact that you liked Michelle in the beginning makes me laugh so hard.

    ReplyDelete